Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stiefvater Book Signing

I just realized that I never posted pictures from this amazing book signing that Ian and I attended on October 21st. Maggie Steifvater is an amazing writer. I've read all of her books except the newest one, which is waiting for me on my bookshelf (can't wait to get to it).

I've read and own: Lament, Ballad, Shiver, Linger, and Forever.

I own and will read soon: Scorpio Races

She's not only a great writer, but also a great speaker. She kept us thoroughly entertained with her energy and enthusiasm. She also gave great writing tips which Ian wrote down for future reference. Even though Ian hasn't read any of her books, he was very inspired by her as a speaker giving vision to future writers. Ian is my new book signing partner and wants to attend them all with me. It's fun to have a partner in crime :)


Maggie thoroughly entertaining us :)

Maggie and Me

Can't wait to read it! (check out the horse doodle)

More books signed :)

Ian's list of writing tips from Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment